Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some flavourful Caribbean cuisine, you are in luck—a brand new jerk-focused restaurant just opened its doors in Mississauga.
According to Jerk and BBQ Haven’s website, the centrally-located establishment is family-owned and prides itself on serving "healthy, delicious, mouth-watering Caribbean and southern-style food." The resto offers both dine-in and takeout service.
It also offers catering services for weddings, birthdays, church functions, parties, work events and professional retreats.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers half and full jerk chicken dinners, jerk chicken roti, jerk chicken burritos and more. Diners can also try some interesting combo dishes, including a jerk/bbq chicken and chicken curry dish (the curry chicken can also be switched out for curry goat or jerk pork).
Chicken and beef stew are also available.
So if you're in the mood for some rich or spicy Caribbean food, there's a new option in town worth checking out.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined