Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some flavourful Caribbean cuisine, you are in luck—a brand new jerk-focused restaurant just opened its doors in Mississauga.
According to Jerk and BBQ Haven’s website, the centrally-located establishment is family-owned and prides itself on serving "healthy, delicious, mouth-watering Caribbean and southern-style food." The resto offers both dine-in and takeout service.
It also offers catering services for weddings, birthdays, church functions, parties, work events and professional retreats.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers half and full jerk chicken dinners, jerk chicken roti, jerk chicken burritos and more. Diners can also try some interesting combo dishes, including a jerk/bbq chicken and chicken curry dish (the curry chicken can also be switched out for curry goat or jerk pork).
Chicken and beef stew are also available.
So if you're in the mood for some rich or spicy Caribbean food, there's a new option in town worth checking out.
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: $3.6 mil mansion that backs onto Rattray Marsh
- Police looking for missing 13 year old girl in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter