Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some flavourful Caribbean cuisine, you are in luck—a brand new jerk-focused restaurant just opened its doors in Mississauga.
According to Jerk and BBQ Haven’s website, the centrally-located establishment is family-owned and prides itself on serving "healthy, delicious, mouth-watering Caribbean and southern-style food." The resto offers both dine-in and takeout service.
It also offers catering services for weddings, birthdays, church functions, parties, work events and professional retreats.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers half and full jerk chicken dinners, jerk chicken roti, jerk chicken burritos and more. Diners can also try some interesting combo dishes, including a jerk/bbq chicken and chicken curry dish (the curry chicken can also be switched out for curry goat or jerk pork).
Chicken and beef stew are also available.
So if you're in the mood for some rich or spicy Caribbean food, there's a new option in town worth checking out.
- Popular Caribbean jerk chicken restaurant now open at Square One in Mississauga
- One of the Best Jerk Chicken Spots is Opening at Mississauga's Square One Soon
- Top 5 Jerk Chicken Joints in Mississauga
- Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Caribbean Restaurant Reportedly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Gypsy moth blamed for mysterious rash showing up on Mississauga residents