Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
If you always get a strong hankering for roti or another decidedly tasty Caribbean dish at lunch or dinner, you might be happy to hear that a brand new restaurant serving those savoury dishes is now open in Mississauga.
Prince’s Fine Caribbean Cuisine, which opened just a few weeks ago, is offering diners in the Lakeshore and Hurontario area in Port Credit some choice island classics.
As for what's on the menu, the usual suspects make an appearance, such as curried goat and chicken, oxtail, jerk chicken, a range of roti dishes (curried chicken and shrimp, veggie and jerk chicken) and more.
As far as side dishes go, diners can enjoy rice and pea, dumplings, coleslaw, fried ripe plantain, pepper shrimp and more.
Some fun beverages, such as island pops and island fruit juices, are also available.
So if you feel like roti and you're in the area, this place might be perfect for you.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Hamilton power outage affecting over 400 homes and businesses
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising