Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
If you always get a strong hankering for roti or another decidedly tasty Caribbean dish at lunch or dinner, you might be happy to hear that a brand new restaurant serving those savoury dishes is now open in Mississauga.
Prince’s Fine Caribbean Cuisine, which opened just a few weeks ago, is offering diners in the Lakeshore and Hurontario area in Port Credit some choice island classics.
As for what's on the menu, the usual suspects make an appearance, such as curried goat and chicken, oxtail, jerk chicken, a range of roti dishes (curried chicken and shrimp, veggie and jerk chicken) and more.
As far as side dishes go, diners can enjoy rice and pea, dumplings, coleslaw, fried ripe plantain, pepper shrimp and more.
Some fun beverages, such as island pops and island fruit juices, are also available.
So if you feel like roti and you're in the area, this place might be perfect for you.
- Another Massive Lotto Ticket Has Been Sold in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About Panhandling in Mississauga
- Some Interesting Facts For Candidates in Municipal Elections in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- What's Happening with this Existing Pipeline in Mississauga?