Brand New Caribbean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
If you always get a strong hankering for roti or another decidedly tasty Caribbean dish at lunch or dinner, you might be happy to hear that a brand new restaurant serving those savoury dishes is now open in Mississauga.
Prince’s Fine Caribbean Cuisine, which opened just a few weeks ago, is offering diners in the Lakeshore and Hurontario area in Port Credit some choice island classics.
As for what's on the menu, the usual suspects make an appearance, such as curried goat and chicken, oxtail, jerk chicken, a range of roti dishes (curried chicken and shrimp, veggie and jerk chicken) and more.
As far as side dishes go, diners can enjoy rice and pea, dumplings, coleslaw, fried ripe plantain, pepper shrimp and more.
Some fun beverages, such as island pops and island fruit juices, are also available.
So if you feel like roti and you're in the area, this place might be perfect for you.
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Severe thunderstorms and flooding possible in Mississauga
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw