Brampton resident goes "all in" and comes out almost $100,000 richer in lotto win
Michael Hundeck anted up now he is bringing home to Brampton almost $100,000.
He went “all in” to win the Poker Lotto All In jackpot worth $92,189.30 on November 29 of last year.
Hundeck also won $5,000 on the instant portion of his Poker Lotto play $5 for matching two of five cards.
His total winnings come out to $97,194.30.
Hundeck didn't have anything to say except that the winning ticket was purchased at Quick To Go Convenience on Hurontario St. in Brampton.
Poker Lotto players can opt for "all in" for an additional $1 to take a chance on instantly winning a jackpot that starts at $10,000 and grows until it is won. Visit the Poker Lotto page on OLG.ca for more information about "all in".
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”