Brampton resident goes "all in" and comes out almost $100,000 richer in lotto win
Michael Hundeck anted up now he is bringing home to Brampton almost $100,000.
He went “all in” to win the Poker Lotto All In jackpot worth $92,189.30 on November 29 of last year.
Hundeck also won $5,000 on the instant portion of his Poker Lotto play $5 for matching two of five cards.
His total winnings come out to $97,194.30.
Hundeck didn't have anything to say except that the winning ticket was purchased at Quick To Go Convenience on Hurontario St. in Brampton.
Poker Lotto players can opt for "all in" for an additional $1 to take a chance on instantly winning a jackpot that starts at $10,000 and grows until it is won. Visit the Poker Lotto page on OLG.ca for more information about "all in".
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton