Body of Missing Mississauga Man Recovered by Police
A troubling story has, sadly, come to a tragic end.
The body of Mississauga man Terry Jackman, who was reported missing on Aug. 31, has been recovered, The Hamilton Spectator reports.
According to The Spec, Jackman's body was discovered near the train tracks in Lakeview.
The police have not released the identity of the body they discovered earlier this week, but one of Jackman's relatives told the newspaper that the body does belong to the deceased 34-year-old.
Jackman was last seen Wednesday (August 31) at approximately 12:20 p.m., near Cawthra Road and Lakeshore Road East.
Police put out multiple calls for information about his disappearance and assistance in their search.
According to The Spec, Jackman leaves behind a six-year-old and two-year-old son.
No foul play is suspected at this time.
- Residents Warned of Convincing New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Frigid Weather Set to Hit Mississauga This Week
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- A New Chocolate Bar is Coming to Canada