Bianca Andreescu of Mississauga Withdraws From French Open Due to Injury
Mississauga’s star athlete Bianca Andreescu had to pull out of the French Open before her second-round match against Sofia Kenin.
Andreescu has been unable to play since March 25 due to a shoulder injury prior to her first-round match at Roland Garros.
She received the injury during a match at the Miami Open and was forced to withdraw from that tournament.
She has previously won the Indian Wells title in March.
Her opponent, Sofia Kenin will now face either Serena Williams or Kurumi Nara in the next Round.
Photo courtesy of Bianca Andreescu’s Instagram
- Mississauga Tennis Player Bianca Andreescu Wins First Round at Rogers Cup
- Mississauga Tennis Player Bianca Andreescu Wins Rogers Cup After Serena Williams Retires from Match
- Here's When Missisauga's Bianca Andreescu Will Be Playing Tonight's U.S. Open Match
- BREAKING: Mississauga Tennis Star Bianca Andreescu Becomes First Canadian to Win US Open Women's Singles
- Bianca Andreescu advances to round of 16