Bianca Andreescu of Mississauga Withdraws From French Open Due to Injury
Mississauga’s star athlete Bianca Andreescu had to pull out of the French Open before her second-round match against Sofia Kenin.
Andreescu has been unable to play since March 25 due to a shoulder injury prior to her first-round match at Roland Garros.
She received the injury during a match at the Miami Open and was forced to withdraw from that tournament.
She has previously won the Indian Wells title in March.
Her opponent, Sofia Kenin will now face either Serena Williams or Kurumi Nara in the next Round.
Photo courtesy of Bianca Andreescu’s Instagram
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
- Mississauga Tennis Player Bianca Andreescu Makes it to Finals in California Tournament
- 18-Year-Old Mississauga Tennis Star Wins Indian Wells Title in California Tournament
- One on One with Rising Teen Tennis Star from Mississauga, Bianca Andreescu
- 18-Year-Old Mississauga Tennis Star Advances in Australian Open
- 18-Year-Old Mississauga Woman Beats Venus Williams in Huge Tennis Upset