Beloved Reality TV Show Looking for Mississauga Cast Members for Brand New Series
While not everyone is into reality TV, even the staunchest critic can admit that he or she is sometimes captivated by an engaging cooking or home renovation show.
And fortunately for fans of home renovation shows, a very popular series is casting a brand new show in Mississauga.
Scott Brothers Entertainment recently announced that its new renovation series, Property Brothers: Forever Home, is offering homeowners in North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga and surrounding areas a chance to have their ordinary house transformed into the home of their dreams.
The news about the casting for the new series has come just a few weeks after we learned that locally famous brothers, Jonathan and Drew Scott, have already been looking for families in Mississauga and Etobicoke who were willing to give their home to the famous pair.
It seems like Mississauga is a popular spot for the showrunners.
As anyone familiar with Property Brothers knows, the series gives homeowners a fresh, chic and on-trend forever home and some quality time with the brothers.
The new series premiered in Canada on June 3, 2019, to much fanfare, so 12 more episodes have been greenlit as a result.
To be eligible to be on the show you must tick the following the boxes:
- Currently own a home in North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Woodbridge, and surrounding areas.
- Be looking to complete a major renovation on your home.
- Have a minimum renovation and design budget of $100,000, ready to go.
- Be outgoing, energetic, opinionated and fun
- Need expert design and construction help from the brothers' and their team.
- Be available for up to 7 days of filming (staggered over 5-7 weeks)
Interested homeowners can apply online at www.propertybrothers.com
Cover photo courtesy of Property Brothers official Facebook page
- Popular Reality TV Show Looking for Cast Members from Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Eligible for Major Renovation on New HGTV Reality TV Show
- Some Mississauga Homeowners Eligible for Home Renovation Funding
- BREAKING: Car Driven by Missing Oakville Brothers Found in Mississauga Pond
- Should You be Worried About Your Home Renovation?
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June