Beloved Mississauga-Born Restaurant Opens New Location in the City
Mississauga is home to a ton of great restaurants, and a lot of those restaurants are homegrown.
One such homegrown brand is expanding throughout the GTA, and it recently opened another location in Mississauga.
Union Social Eatery, the casual restaurant that got its start in a busy plaza on Financial Drive in the Meadowvale area, recently opened a new location in the Spectrum Square plaza.
The new opening marks the brand's second Mississauga restaurant and its fourth location overall.
As far as food goes, the new resto features edamame, parmesan truffle fries, chicken wings, crispy buffalo chicken tacos, salad, burgers (including a veggie burger), a Philly steak naan wrap, almond-crusted chicken tenders, chicken vindaloo, chicken rose penne, grilled dijon salmon, steak frites and more.
The restaurant also serves brunch on weekends.
The newest Union Social outpost celebrated its official grand opening on Sept. 12.
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases