Beloved Mississauga-Born Restaurant Opens New Location in the City
Mississauga is home to a ton of great restaurants, and a lot of those restaurants are homegrown.
One such homegrown brand is expanding throughout the GTA, and it recently opened another location in Mississauga.
Union Social Eatery, the casual restaurant that got its start in a busy plaza on Financial Drive in the Meadowvale area, recently opened a new location in the Spectrum Square plaza.
The new opening marks the brand's second Mississauga restaurant and its fourth location overall.
As far as food goes, the new resto features edamame, parmesan truffle fries, chicken wings, crispy buffalo chicken tacos, salad, burgers (including a veggie burger), a Philly steak naan wrap, almond-crusted chicken tenders, chicken vindaloo, chicken rose penne, grilled dijon salmon, steak frites and more.
The restaurant also serves brunch on weekends.
The newest Union Social outpost celebrated its official grand opening on Sept. 12.
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga