Bank Robbery at Gunpoint in Mississauga: Police
Peel Regional Police have reported a robbery in Mississauga.
Police are responding to a 3:28 p.m. call about the incident today, Tuesday June 12.
According to police, there was a bank robbery at gunpoint in the area of Britannia Rd. W. and Douguy Blvd.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say there are two suspects and both are reportedly armed.
The suspects are described as black males.
According to police, one suspect is wearing a black hoodie and the other is wearing a grey hoodie
There is heavy police presence in the area.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Police Responding to Reported Bank Robbery at Gunpoint in Mississauga
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga, Gun Reportedly Used
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- COVID-19 cases in Peel Region continue to fall
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021