Bank Robbery at Gunpoint in Mississauga: Police
Peel Regional Police have reported a robbery in Mississauga.
Police are responding to a 3:28 p.m. call about the incident today, Tuesday June 12.
According to police, there was a bank robbery at gunpoint in the area of Britannia Rd. W. and Douguy Blvd.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say there are two suspects and both are reportedly armed.
The suspects are described as black males.
According to police, one suspect is wearing a black hoodie and the other is wearing a grey hoodie
There is heavy police presence in the area.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Police Responding to Reported Bank Robbery at Gunpoint in Mississauga
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga, Gun Reportedly Used
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19