Bank Robbery at Gunpoint in Mississauga: Police
Peel Regional Police have reported a robbery in Mississauga.
Police are responding to a 3:28 p.m. call about the incident today, Tuesday June 12.
According to police, there was a bank robbery at gunpoint in the area of Britannia Rd. W. and Douguy Blvd.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say there are two suspects and both are reportedly armed.
The suspects are described as black males.
According to police, one suspect is wearing a black hoodie and the other is wearing a grey hoodie
There is heavy police presence in the area.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Vows to End Cap-and-Trade Program
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga, Gun Reportedly Used
- Police on Scene Following Gunpoint Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Woman Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police and K9 on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Four Males for Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga