“Armed and Dangerous” Man Facing Firearms Charges in Mississauga
A man who police once said was considered "armed and dangerous" has surrendered to authorities.
Peel police say the force's Major Drugs and Vice Unit launched an investigation into individuals allegedly responsible for trafficking in drugs in the Region of Peel in the summer of 2017.
Police say that, during a traffic stop on November 23, 2017, officers located and seized a quantity of cocaine, marijuana and hashish.
Several residential search warrants were subsequently executed within the GTA, allegedly resulting in further illegal drugs being located. Police say two firearms were al seized.
Police say three males were arrested and charged in relation to the investigation.
On March 19, a warrant of arrest was issued for Jurgen Walter Reyes for unauthorized possession of a firearm and breach of firearm prohibition order.
On April 3, the accused surrendered to Peel police and was held for a bail hearing.
- Police Searching for “Armed and Dangerous” Man in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Drugs and Gun in Mississauga Residence
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility