“Armed and Dangerous” Man Facing Firearms Charges in Mississauga
A man who police once said was considered "armed and dangerous" has surrendered to authorities.
Peel police say the force's Major Drugs and Vice Unit launched an investigation into individuals allegedly responsible for trafficking in drugs in the Region of Peel in the summer of 2017.
Police say that, during a traffic stop on November 23, 2017, officers located and seized a quantity of cocaine, marijuana and hashish.
Several residential search warrants were subsequently executed within the GTA, allegedly resulting in further illegal drugs being located. Police say two firearms were al seized.
Police say three males were arrested and charged in relation to the investigation.
On March 19, a warrant of arrest was issued for Jurgen Walter Reyes for unauthorized possession of a firearm and breach of firearm prohibition order.
On April 3, the accused surrendered to Peel police and was held for a bail hearing.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga