Another Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
It looks like some more inclement weather is on route and it could affect driving conditions (ah, the joys of winter!).
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel due to the possibility of freezing rain. The weather agency says the rain could develop Monday night and persist into Tuesday.
The freezing rain will turn into run-of-the-mill rain by Tuesday morning over portions of southwestern Ontario and areas near the shores of western Lake Ontario.
Sadly, poor travel conditions are expected over most regions on Tuesday.
You might want to monitor the weather and plan your travel accordingly. Remember to exercise extra caution and give yourself lots of travel time.
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Mississauga This Week
- A Special Weather Statement is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case