Another Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
It looks like some more inclement weather is on route and it could affect driving conditions (ah, the joys of winter!).
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel due to the possibility of freezing rain. The weather agency says the rain could develop Monday night and persist into Tuesday.
The freezing rain will turn into run-of-the-mill rain by Tuesday morning over portions of southwestern Ontario and areas near the shores of western Lake Ontario.
Sadly, poor travel conditions are expected over most regions on Tuesday.
You might want to monitor the weather and plan your travel accordingly. Remember to exercise extra caution and give yourself lots of travel time.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Mississauga This Week
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- A Special Weather Statement is Currently in Effect for Mississauga