Another Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
It looks like some more inclement weather is on route and it could affect driving conditions (ah, the joys of winter!).
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel due to the possibility of freezing rain. The weather agency says the rain could develop Monday night and persist into Tuesday.
The freezing rain will turn into run-of-the-mill rain by Tuesday morning over portions of southwestern Ontario and areas near the shores of western Lake Ontario.
Sadly, poor travel conditions are expected over most regions on Tuesday.
You might want to monitor the weather and plan your travel accordingly. Remember to exercise extra caution and give yourself lots of travel time.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Snow and Freezing Rain Headed for Mississauga This Week
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- A Special Weather Statement is Currently in Effect for Mississauga