Another Popular Restaurant Set to Open in Square One
Square One has been on fire in recent months.
The ever-evolving mall has welcomed a slew of new clothing stores and dining options (think Reds, Babaton, Toys Cubed, Love Me Sweet and more) over the past few months, and has even announced a few more (Sansotei and SU&BU, to name a few).
But fortunately for dessert lovers, the mall is welcoming yet another hotspot that's known for its sweeter concoctions.
If you have a craving for a sweet or savoury crepe from Crepe de Licious, you no longer have to go to the Eaton Centre or Vaughan Mills to satisfy it.
Crepe de Licious is opening a brand new location in the space that was once home to Teavana.
It also appears that, if you sign up for the brand's newsletter, you can buy one item and get another for free (which is ideal if you don't want to spend too much on a date or you're really, really hungry).
As far as food goes, the brand offers veggie-filled breakfast crepes and savoury crepes filled with everything from chicken, Thai flavours and ham to salmon, steak and falafel. Naturally, the resto also offers sweet crepes filled with fruit, chocolate, marshmallows and more.
Crepe de Licious also offers gelato, frozen desserts and kid-friendly items.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga