Another Look at the Stunning Tower Coming to Mississauga
There’s been a lot of talk about the modern, undulating tower that’s set to become Mississauga’s tallest building and a new artistic rendering might prompt people to get just a little more excited.
The tower, the first of 10 proposed by developers, will be Mississauga’s tallest building, beating out the 56-storey Absolute tower by a fine four-storey margin.
You can see a new rendering, courtesy of Archdaily.com, below:
M City is the brainchild of the Rogers Real Estate Development Ltd., a private holding company owned by the Rogers family. It’s a massive $1.5 billion condo community that’s set to take shape right in the City Centre core.
It will be a a 10-tower, 15-acre, 4.3 million sq. ft. community that will feature over two acres of public parkland (we all know green space is a big deal).
M-City community features include extending existing city streets on an angular plane to create a fine-grained network of blocks. Ideally, this will create something the city is most in need of and has been since its inception -- a pedestrian-friendly environment. The typical residential blocks will provide two-way roads with on-street parking, sidewalks and residential frontages. In terms of frontage, the community will be situated on Burnhamthorpe and provide north and south connections along Mary Fix Creek.
So, what do you think of the tower?
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Stunning New Condo Set to Become Tallest Building in Mississauga
- A Super Cool Rooftop Skating Rink is Coming to Mississauga
- Is the Massive Rogers Condo Community in Mississauga Historic or Good Marketing?
- Rogers Wants to Build Massive Condo Complex in City Centre in Mississauga
- Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga