Another Bank Robbery Hits Mississauga
It’s been a very bad week for banks in Mississauga.
Shortly before 10:00 a.m., police were called to a bank in the Dundas and Wharton Way area to respond to reports of a robbery.
No injures have been reported and it does not appear that a weapon was used.
The suspect is described as a 6’2” male with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a white outfit and a black jacket. He fled the scene on foot.
Yesterday, a bank in the Bloor and Runningbrook area was robbed by a female suspect and just last week, a Rockwood Mall financial institution was robbed (also by a female suspect, but there’s indication that the same woman committed both robberies).
Robbery of bank at Dundas/Wharton Way, M. No injuries, no weapons. Susp is Male, 6'2", slim, wrg white outfit, blk jacket- fled E/B on foot.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 18, 2016
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon