Another Bank Robbery Hits Mississauga
It’s been a very bad week for banks in Mississauga.
Shortly before 10:00 a.m., police were called to a bank in the Dundas and Wharton Way area to respond to reports of a robbery.
No injures have been reported and it does not appear that a weapon was used.
The suspect is described as a 6’2” male with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a white outfit and a black jacket. He fled the scene on foot.
Yesterday, a bank in the Bloor and Runningbrook area was robbed by a female suspect and just last week, a Rockwood Mall financial institution was robbed (also by a female suspect, but there’s indication that the same woman committed both robberies).
Robbery of bank at Dundas/Wharton Way, M. No injuries, no weapons. Susp is Male, 6'2", slim, wrg white outfit, blk jacket- fled E/B on foot.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 18, 2016
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects