An Exciting Christmas Market is Coming to Mississauga
We know, we know—it's not even Halloween yet.
But that doesn't mean that it's too early to get into the holiday spirit and start planning some uniquely festive activities.
If you love all things Christmas, you might be very happy to hear that Streetsville’s 2nd Annual Christmas in the Village Weekend is slated to kick off on Nov. 25.
Hosted by the Streetsville BIA, the event will run all weekend, commencing at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 25 and wrapping up on Sunday, Nov. 26 at 4:00 p.m.
As far as shopping goes, it's probably too early to say who will be selling what at the market. The BIA has put out a call for vendors who want to sell gifts, crafts and other wares at the two-day celebration, so anyone who is interested in selling some one-of-a-kind holiday goodies can apply here.
That said, the BIA's website says that attendees will get to enjoy crisp craft beer and mulled wine while snacking on tasty maple taffy made for them right in the Streetsville Village Square. Event goers can also enjoy food made by local restaurateurs and unique food trucks.
Live bands will also be performing all weekend long.
As for how it will work, attendees can head down Queen St. S. to check out the children's craft tent (ideal for anyone with little ones who need entertaining), take a look at the wares offered by market vendors, enjoy a horse and carriage ride, and take pictures with Santa outside the Robinson Bray House.
The BIA says Santa's sleigh of live reindeer will also make an appearance on Sunday at Jon Clipperton Park, so animal lovers can revel in the presence of some very large and majestic fur babies.
The event is free to attend.
We'll keep you updated on more details as they emerge.
To learn more, click here.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- A Huge Christmas Market is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- Popular Two-Day Christmas Market Set to Return to Mississauga
- Streetsville Christmas Market and Santa Claus Parade Happening this Weekend in Mississauga
- Christmas Market Coming to Mississauga at the Expense of the Santa Claus Parade
- Three-day Christmas event coming to Mississauga soon