An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
A Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga is dealing with a case of COVID-19.
According to a tweet from Carolyn Parrish—Mississauga city councillor—the Real Canadian Superstore at Dundas and Mavis has had a staff member test positive for the virus.
According to management, the store will remain open to the public, and they will add extra preventative measures to prevent further spreading the virus.
However, according to recent reports from those who were shopping in the store today, everyone was forced to leave.
“I have to say, that store has been fastidiously careful. Don’t know how they could improve,” Parrish said in a tweet. Parrish also expressed her sympathy for the employee who contracted the virus and wished them a quick recovery.
Cover photo courtesy of @patrickhma’s Instagram
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Popular Superstore About to Take Over Old Target Location in Mississauga
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Peel Public Health confirms first case of COVID-19 in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga