An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
A Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga is dealing with a case of COVID-19.
According to a tweet from Carolyn Parrish—Mississauga city councillor—the Real Canadian Superstore at Dundas and Mavis has had a staff member test positive for the virus.
According to management, the store will remain open to the public, and they will add extra preventative measures to prevent further spreading the virus.
However, according to recent reports from those who were shopping in the store today, everyone was forced to leave.
“I have to say, that store has been fastidiously careful. Don’t know how they could improve,” Parrish said in a tweet. Parrish also expressed her sympathy for the employee who contracted the virus and wished them a quick recovery.
Cover photo courtesy of @patrickhma’s Instagram
- New COVID-19 case reported at Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot