Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
Early this morning (July 25) an Amber Alert was issued pertaining to a child abduction that was reported by Brantford Police.
The victim, Heather McManus, was initially described as a two-year-old white female with blonde hair, and blue eyes.
The suspect, Shawn McManus, was initially described as a white 37-year-old with red and brown hair, and having hazel eyes, and being 130 pounds, and 5'6".
However, according to Brantford Police, the missing child has been located and the Amber Alert has been cancelled.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Photo is courtesy of Brantford Police.
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled, Children Remain Missing
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- AMBER ALERT: Police searching for missing 6 year old boy
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win