Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
Early this morning (July 25) an Amber Alert was issued pertaining to a child abduction that was reported by Brantford Police.
The victim, Heather McManus, was initially described as a two-year-old white female with blonde hair, and blue eyes.
The suspect, Shawn McManus, was initially described as a white 37-year-old with red and brown hair, and having hazel eyes, and being 130 pounds, and 5'6".
However, according to Brantford Police, the missing child has been located and the Amber Alert has been cancelled.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Photo is courtesy of Brantford Police.
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe
- Amber Alert issued for girl in Bayfield, Ontario
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled, Children Remain Missing
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns