All Hamilton schools and child care centres are closed
It’s a snow day for all students and staff in both Hamilton school boards on Tuesday (Feb. 16).
All Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board (HWDSB) and Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board (HWCDSB) schools and administration buildings and child care centres are closed due to severe weather conditions.
All remote and in-person learning, including the HWDSB’s Elementary Remote Learning Program, is cancelled.
Buses are not running.
“Opportunities for asynchronous learning are available to students online,” a notice posted to the HWCDSB website said.
“All staff, instructional and non-instructional, will transition to a remote learning/workday.”
Mohawk College and McMaster University are also closed Tuesday.
- School buildings and offices in the Peel District School Board are closed today
- Catholic school board makes change to remote learning model in Mississauga
- Half of elementary students at Peel public board opted for online learning
- Catholic schools in Mississauga making more tweaks to remote learning model
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”