All DriveTest centres in Ontario closing due to COVID-19
Based on the advice of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, the province announced today that all full-time DriveTest Centres and part-time Travel Point locations will be closing.
The closures, which take effect starting Monday, March 23, will last until further notice.
“The decision to close was the result of a mutual agreement between the government and service provider,” the province says.
“Ontarians can rest assured they will not lose their current driver’s licences due to this decision and no driver’s licence applicants will lose test fees as a result of the closures.”
Additionally, the current “Fail to Keep Appointment” penalty fee will also be waived.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month