All DriveTest centres in Ontario closing due to COVID-19
Based on the advice of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, the province announced today that all full-time DriveTest Centres and part-time Travel Point locations will be closing.
The closures, which take effect starting Monday, March 23, will last until further notice.
“The decision to close was the result of a mutual agreement between the government and service provider,” the province says.
“Ontarians can rest assured they will not lose their current driver’s licences due to this decision and no driver’s licence applicants will lose test fees as a result of the closures.”
Additionally, the current “Fail to Keep Appointment” penalty fee will also be waived.
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win