All DriveTest centres in Ontario closing due to COVID-19
Based on the advice of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, the province announced today that all full-time DriveTest Centres and part-time Travel Point locations will be closing.
The closures, which take effect starting Monday, March 23, will last until further notice.
“The decision to close was the result of a mutual agreement between the government and service provider,” the province says.
“Ontarians can rest assured they will not lose their current driver’s licences due to this decision and no driver’s licence applicants will lose test fees as a result of the closures.”
Additionally, the current “Fail to Keep Appointment” penalty fee will also be waived.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga