A Very Trendy Dessert Restaurant is Coming to Mississauga
Have you lined up for hours and hours at Uncle Tetsu's to get a taste of soft, fluffy Japanese cheesecake?
If so, you might be very happy to hear that a popular Japanese cheesecake restaurant is about to open up in Square One in Mississauga.
Love Me Sweet, a bakery that specializes in the Japanese-style cheesecakes that were popularized in Toronto and the GTA by the Uncle Tetsu brand a couple of years ago, is about to open up near entrance 8 in Mississauga's landmark mall.
According to the Square One website, Love Me Sweet is part of a treat pop-up concept that also includes Eva's Original Chimneys and Squish Candies.
Love Me Sweet says it bakes the fluffy cakes throughout the day with all natural ingredients.
"Expect a light, fluffy, cloud-like texture that just melts in your mouth," the brand says.
We'll keep you updated on new opening details as they emerge.
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Brand New Japanese Cheesecake Joint Opening in Mississauga
- Unique New Japanese Cheesecake Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular cheesecake restaurant now open in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless