A Very Trendy Dessert Restaurant is Coming to Mississauga
Have you lined up for hours and hours at Uncle Tetsu's to get a taste of soft, fluffy Japanese cheesecake?
If so, you might be very happy to hear that a popular Japanese cheesecake restaurant is about to open up in Square One in Mississauga.
Love Me Sweet, a bakery that specializes in the Japanese-style cheesecakes that were popularized in Toronto and the GTA by the Uncle Tetsu brand a couple of years ago, is about to open up near entrance 8 in Mississauga's landmark mall.
According to the Square One website, Love Me Sweet is part of a treat pop-up concept that also includes Eva's Original Chimneys and Squish Candies.
Love Me Sweet says it bakes the fluffy cakes throughout the day with all natural ingredients.
"Expect a light, fluffy, cloud-like texture that just melts in your mouth," the brand says.
We'll keep you updated on new opening details as they emerge.
- Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Not Facing Charges After Woman Jumps Off of Roof in Mississauga
- Major Snowstorm Possible for Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga