A Store Associated With a Beloved Rapper is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
Do you love Drake?
Of course you do.
And now, you don't have to go all the way to Toronto to get clothes from the famous, homegrown rapper's clothing and lifestyle brand.
October's Very Own (better known as OVO) is getting a brand new location in Square One, right near Lululemon on the mall's upper floor.
For those who are unaware, clothing is just one facet of Drake's massive OVO brand. Once a small blog about the rapper's crew, OVO now functions as a major lifestyle brand, one that includes Drake's clothing company, his record label OVOSOUND and his annual OVOFEST.
The clothing store offers a range of higher-end athletic wear. Some items you can expect to find are hooded sweatshirts, sweatpants, long and short-sleeved t-shirts, hats, windbreakers, bomber jackets, shorts and more.
While an exact opening date has not been announced, signage indicates the store should be open just in time for the holiday season.
Will you be asking Santa for some OVO merch this year?
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Drake Officially Opens Brand New Store in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Funky New Clothing Store Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga