A Power Outage is Affecting Over 2,000 People in Mississauga
If your power is out, you’re not alone.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that an ongoing outage in Mississauga is affecting approx 2176 homes and businesses.
Crews have been dispatched.
According to Alectra’s outage map (pictured above), the outage is affecting residents between Hurontario St. and Tomken Rd and between Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Rathburn Rd. Some residents beyond these streets are also affected.
Peel police say that the following areas are experiencing traffic light malfunctions:
Burnhamthorpe/Central Pkwy, Burnhamthorpe/Robert Speck, Burnhamthorpe/Absolute, Rathburn/Cawthra and Rathburn/Tomken.
Residents are reminded to treat the lights as all-way stops or follow instructions from the officer directing traffic.
Alectra says the power should be back by 12:00 p.m.
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga