A Popular Halal Chicken Joint Has Opened Its Doors In Mississauga
If you’ve eaten at restaurants in Scarborough or Pickering, you may know of this popular chicken joint opening their doors in Mississauga.
Chick Fiesta recently opened at Heartland Town Centre. The restaurant is located on 5955 Latimer Drive at the intersection of Britannia Road and Mavis Road.
Chick Fiesta is a halal grill chicken restaurant but has a lot more than that.
Chick Fiesta offers a fusion of traditional North African spices and cooking techniques with Portuguese style chicken. They also have steaks and ribs.
But, what makes this restaurant popular? Their use of Peri Peri peppers. These peppers are said to provide the heart (and heat) in many of their dishes. Though, they do offer a range of spice levels to meet restaurant visitors.
According to the company, their homemade marinade is made from natural ingredients and infused with the perfect blend of herbs and spices.
The restaurant’s menu includes a range of popular dishes such as burgers, wraps, meat platters and a wide range of chicken plates. For the vegetarians, they have samosas, spring rolls, hummus, salads and veggie burgers.
People can order Chick Fiesta online or walk into the new Mississauga location. They also have catering services!
Will you be visiting Chick Fiesta’s Mississauga location?
Photo courtesy of Chick Fiesta.
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Here's How Hot it's Going to Feel in Mississauga This Weekend
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: May 5 – 11
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- Will This Controversial American Fast Food Joint Open in Mississauga?
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga