A Popular Halal Chicken Joint Has Opened Its Doors In Mississauga
If you’ve eaten at restaurants in Scarborough or Pickering, you may know of this popular chicken joint opening their doors in Mississauga.
Chick Fiesta recently opened at Heartland Town Centre. The restaurant is located on 5955 Latimer Drive at the intersection of Britannia Road and Mavis Road.
Chick Fiesta is a halal grill chicken restaurant but has a lot more than that.
Chick Fiesta offers a fusion of traditional North African spices and cooking techniques with Portuguese style chicken. They also have steaks and ribs.
But, what makes this restaurant popular? Their use of Peri Peri peppers. These peppers are said to provide the heart (and heat) in many of their dishes. Though, they do offer a range of spice levels to meet restaurant visitors.
According to the company, their homemade marinade is made from natural ingredients and infused with the perfect blend of herbs and spices.
The restaurant’s menu includes a range of popular dishes such as burgers, wraps, meat platters and a wide range of chicken plates. For the vegetarians, they have samosas, spring rolls, hummus, salads and veggie burgers.
People can order Chick Fiesta online or walk into the new Mississauga location. They also have catering services!
Will you be visiting Chick Fiesta’s Mississauga location?
Photo courtesy of Chick Fiesta.
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: May 5 – 11
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Will This Controversial American Fast Food Joint Open in Mississauga?
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the newest selfie spot in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing