An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga
An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga very soon.
Knockout Chicken is a popular fried chicken spot in Kensington Market serving up halal chicken sandwiches, wing combos, and mac n’ cheese.
You may have seen pictures of their massive sandwiches all over Instagram and wanted to give them a try and soon, you’ll be able to do just that.
The menu boasts items such as “The Southpaw” which is a sandwich topped with Havarti cheese, pickle, chipotle aioli, and coleslaw.
They also have a sandwich that is topped with Swiss cheese, pickle, coleslaw and then drizzled with curry habanero sauce.
Other staples include three-piece chicken strips smothered in coleslaw, pickles and sauces of your choice.
They are set to open sometime in April and will be located in the Winston Churchill and Dundas area.
We will keep you posted on the exact location when we have more information.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood