A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
At 7:40 a.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was a involved in a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
The male victim was taken to local hospital with serious injuries and one westbound lane on Derry Road was closed on Dixie as a result of the incident.
Stay safe, everyone.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga