A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
At 7:40 a.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was a involved in a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
The male victim was taken to local hospital with serious injuries and one westbound lane on Derry Road was closed on Dixie as a result of the incident.
Stay safe, everyone.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga