A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
At 7:40 a.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was a involved in a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
The male victim was taken to local hospital with serious injuries and one westbound lane on Derry Road was closed on Dixie as a result of the incident.
Stay safe, everyone.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits