A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
At 7:40 a.m., Peel police announced that a pedestrian was a involved in a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
The male victim was taken to local hospital with serious injuries and one westbound lane on Derry Road was closed on Dixie as a result of the incident.
Stay safe, everyone.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours