A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Do you plan on hitting up Erin Mills Town Centre (EMTC) this holiday season?
If so, you should note that a unique pop-up store is currently calling the mall-which recently underwent a pretty spectacular multi-million dollar facelift—home.
And it’ll only be open until Dec. 31.
Earlier this month, Tranquil Yogi opened a pop-up shop in EMTC’s Walmart wing (upper level).
New pop-up store with eco-friendly products for all yoga fans! Tranquil Yogi is located on the upper level, Walmart wing.#mississauga #oakville #milton #yoga #ecofriendly #yogamats #tranquilyogi pic.twitter.com/SBwwMnlyEw— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) December 6, 2018
The pop-up will remain open until Dec. 31.
Interestingly enough, Tranquil Yogi got the pop-up space by entering a contest hosted by the shopping centre. The grand prize was a pop-up shop for the entire month of December.
“In September we were told that we were selected as a finalist,” wrote Paul Meisner, Tranquil Yogi, in a blog post.
“We went to a panel interview and we were told a few days later that we won the grand prize!”
As far as products go, Tranquil Yogi offers naturally and sustainably sourced yoga products, including mats (cork and natural rubber), yoga blocks, yoga straps and yoga wheels.
The company says proceeds from sales go towards supporting the overall yoga community.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Affordable Yoga Studio Now Open in Mississauga
- Erin Mills Town Centre Receives Huge Accolade from Major Company
- Something Very Unique Has Officially Opened at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga