A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Do you plan on hitting up Erin Mills Town Centre (EMTC) this holiday season?
If so, you should note that a unique pop-up store is currently calling the mall-which recently underwent a pretty spectacular multi-million dollar facelift—home.
And it’ll only be open until Dec. 31.
Earlier this month, Tranquil Yogi opened a pop-up shop in EMTC’s Walmart wing (upper level).
New pop-up store with eco-friendly products for all yoga fans! Tranquil Yogi is located on the upper level, Walmart wing.#mississauga #oakville #milton #yoga #ecofriendly #yogamats #tranquilyogi pic.twitter.com/SBwwMnlyEw— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) December 6, 2018
The pop-up will remain open until Dec. 31.
Interestingly enough, Tranquil Yogi got the pop-up space by entering a contest hosted by the shopping centre. The grand prize was a pop-up shop for the entire month of December.
“In September we were told that we were selected as a finalist,” wrote Paul Meisner, Tranquil Yogi, in a blog post.
“We went to a panel interview and we were told a few days later that we won the grand prize!”
As far as products go, Tranquil Yogi offers naturally and sustainably sourced yoga products, including mats (cork and natural rubber), yoga blocks, yoga straps and yoga wheels.
The company says proceeds from sales go towards supporting the overall yoga community.
- New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- On-Trend Store Officially Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot