A Mississauga Sushi Gem Is Closing
Bad news, everyone.
Odai Sushi, the small Heartland-area gem hidden in a Britannia plaza, is closing its doors (possibly for good) on Sunday, May 29.
Last weekend, a reader reached out to insauga.com to let us know that the welcoming resto's friendly and attentive owners were informing customers of their imminent close.
We recently confirmed that the operators -- a warm and memorable pair -- are indeed closing the well-loved location.
At this time, they have no immediate plans to re-open either the current Odai location or another restaurant.
Odai first opened in 2010 and quickly attracted a loyal customer base. The restaurant set itself apart by offering uniquely personal service. The owners always remembered regulars (and their orders) and augmented their delicious offerings with complimentary appetizers. The resto recently made insauga.com's Top 5 Under the Radar Japanese Restaurants list.
Odai, you will be missed. Thanks for the delicious food and incredible service.
- Police on Scene for Shooting Incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Snowfall Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store