A Film Festival is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
Think you have to wait for TIFF to see a film festival?
Fans of foreign cinema—and if you're not a fan yet, you should seriously consider becoming one—should note that one of the largest Italian film festivals outside of Italy is coming to Square One in Mississauga very soon.
The Italian Contemporary Film Festival, titled ICFF MODA 2019, will be coming to the shopping centre on Wednesday, June 19. The annual festival presents a collection of feature films, documentaries, and shorts, including premieres, advance screenings, and independent films.
According to Square One, ICFF MODA at Square One will be an elegant evening, celebrating the best of Italy's culture.
In partnership with the mall and the Italian Trade Agency, ICFF will present a creative exhibit and a series of short films about fashion. Guests can also expect music, a cocktail reception, and a fashion show featuring Italian luxury brands.
The event will run from 7 pm to 9 pm.
To buy tickets, click here.
- An Event Celebrating Film, Food and Fashion is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Film Festival Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Oakville Festival of Film and Arts promises a little something for everyone
- An Exciting Film Festival is Coming to a Theatre Near You
- Largest South Asian Film Festival in North America Opens in Mississauga This Weekend
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours