A Film Festival is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
Think you have to wait for TIFF to see a film festival?
Fans of foreign cinema—and if you're not a fan yet, you should seriously consider becoming one—should note that one of the largest Italian film festivals outside of Italy is coming to Square One in Mississauga very soon.
The Italian Contemporary Film Festival, titled ICFF MODA 2019, will be coming to the shopping centre on Wednesday, June 19. The annual festival presents a collection of feature films, documentaries, and shorts, including premieres, advance screenings, and independent films.
According to Square One, ICFF MODA at Square One will be an elegant evening, celebrating the best of Italy's culture.
In partnership with the mall and the Italian Trade Agency, ICFF will present a creative exhibit and a series of short films about fashion. Guests can also expect music, a cocktail reception, and a fashion show featuring Italian luxury brands.
The event will run from 7 pm to 9 pm.
To buy tickets, click here.
- An Event Celebrating Film, Food and Fashion is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Film Festival Coming to Mississauga Soon
- An Exciting Film Festival is Coming to a Theatre Near You
- Largest South Asian Film Festival in North America Opens in Mississauga This Weekend
- Major Film Festival Officially Kicking Off in Mississauga
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options