73 Year Old Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
Charges have been laid in a recent sexual assault investigation.
On Tuesday, August 27, police say the victim, a male under the age of 16, was in a store in the area of Creditview Road and Eglinton Avenue West when he was sexually assaulted by the suspect.
“The victim suffered no injuries,” police say.
Based on tips from the community, police pressed charges against 73 year old Mississauga man Naeem Khan on Thursday, September 5.
Khan is charged with two counts of sexual assault, two counts of sexual interference, and criminal harassment.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on September 6.
Investigators believe there may be more victims. Anyone who has had contact with Khan and believes they have been the victim of a criminal offence is aked to contact officers from the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Area Gymnastics Coach Charged With Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses In Sexual Assault Investigation
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Male Charged with Criminal Harassment of Mississauga Woman
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good