5 Most Expensive Homes For Sale in Mississauga
Even if you're not in the market for a luxury home, it's always fun to look at them.
Mississauga has an abundance of housing developments. The city boasts urban neighbourhoods filled with modern condos, mature areas with longstanding apartment buildings, cozy subdivisions with low-rise family homes and stunning pockets of land populated by sprawling lots and gargantuan mansions.
Today, we're looking at some mansions.
"Taking a look at MLS listings for the five most expensive houses currently for sale in Mississauga reveals that some seriously luxurious listings have been put on the market in the past two weeks," says Toronto-based real estate website Zoocasa.
Zoocasa has found that the average list price for the top five homes is $6,094,930. Yup, that's over $6 million!
The properties have been on the market for an average of 10.2 days, and all of the homes are located in the south-west area of Mississauga, with those closer to the lake commanding a premium price
"While not unusual for several multi-million dollar Mississauga properties to come onto the market around the same time, it will be interesting to see how the busy spring market plays out as the luxury homes compete among themselves for the right buyer," Zoocasa says.
These are Mississauga’s five most expensive houses:
Located in the most prestigious neighborhood In Mississauga, this magnificent four-bedroom home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac. Boasting a stately grand foyer with 20 ft. ceilings, this mansion features Roman pillars, Brazilian hardwood floors, a domed ceiling and a bohemian crystal chandelier. The home also boasts an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, wet bar and rec room.
This spectacular one acre Riparian lakefront property offers some pretty breathtaking views from all rooms and complete privacy. It's surrounded by reservation parks and offers an unobstructed view of the Toronto skyline.
This palatial 10,000 sq.ft estate home is situated on a close to one-acre lot and offers a three-car garage, six fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen with a butler's pantry, five bedrooms (all with ensuite bathrooms), a balcony off the master bedroom, a walnut wine cellar, home theatre and rec room with full wet bar.
The yard offers an inground pool with a waterfall, pergolas, a hot tub, built-in speakers and heat lamps.
This magnificent custom-built home boasts over 11,000 sq. ft. of space and has a professionally landscaped garden, inground pool, six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, marble flooring, a wrought iron staircase, solarium with cathedral ceilings, a spa-like master bath, rec room, gym, home theatre, tennis court and "backyard Oasis."
5) 2060 Dickson Road, listed at $4,988,800 (SOLD)
This 7,000 sq. ft. mansion boasts five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, inground pool, hot tub, cabana with a TV and a putting green. According to the listing, it's freshly renovated "from top to bottom" to boot.
Will you be purchasing one of these houses this spring?
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- Exciting Nuit Blanche-Type Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- PHOTOS: Check Out What Mississauga's 80-Storey Building is Going to Look Like
- House of the Week: Spectacular $4.9 Mil Home with Putting Green and Cabana
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Top 10 Most Expensive Homes in Ontario
- House of the Week: Massive $4.9 Mil Mansion With Stunning Indoor Pool and Home Theatre
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Home With Luxurious Indoor Pool