5 Most Expensive Airbnb Suites in Mississauga
If you're looking to spend a weekend or a month at a cool hotspot in Mississauga because you need a change of scenery or you're coming in from out of town, you might want to take a look at Airbnb's swankier and more spacious choices.
Because you're worth it.
Here are five very cool Airbnb options that are a little on the pricier side.
This west-end Mississauga home boasts four bedrooms, six beds, two and a half baths and will run you $650 a night (but a month's stay offers a discounted rate). The house -- which has all the requisite amenities in terms of appliances -- also has a backyard with a patio. The homeowner lives in the property's basement suite, so he or she will be available should a problem arise. There's a minimum two-night stay required, so this might be perfect if you're looking to rent a house for family or a larger party of friends for a weekend.
This home is ideal for up to 10 guests and costs $349 a night. It boasts six bedrooms, four beds and all the necessary amenities. It's also ideal for a family getaway or a weekend with friends.
This City Centre loft is ideal for a longer stay and will run you a baller $3,943 a month. This chic and spacious two-story unit is fully furnished and offers same level parking. The building itself boasts 24-hour security, a billiards room, a gym, a swimming pool and a courtyard with a BBQ.
This City Centre unit will cost you $3,789 a month, but you can stay for a week (which will cost less) if that works better for you. It boasts two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, high-speed wireless internet, cable and parking.
For $2,380 a month, you can rent a room in this detached home. According to the listing, the available apartment boasts high-end improvements that include a finished kitchen, hardwood floors and a functioning gas fireplace. Guests have access to the property's backyard and are welcome to pick cherries, black mulberries and apples off the fruit bearing trees.
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Because of Fire in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Family Home With Gorgeous Living Room
- House of the Week: $2.3 Mil Home With Perfect Kitchen and Gorgeous Living Room
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Executive Home With Impressive Basement
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Lisgar Home With Enviable Upgraded Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Home With Eight Bedrooms