5 Houses for Rent in Mississauga
We recently provided a few quick rundowns of affordable rental properties in the $500-$1,500 range in the city and thought it was high time we showed you some houses that are available if you're looking to rent with family or friends and need adequate space for you clothes, gaming consoles and elaborate DVD collections (if you still has one of those, of course).
Houses, as you might expect, will cost you a little (or a lot) more than a basement suite or one-bedroom apartment. That said, they're great if you need a few bedrooms for parents, kids or roommates.
Here's a list of five houses available for rent in Mississauga.
This approx. 2,100 sq. ft. house on Felicity Crescent near Erindale Go Station is available for $1,980 a month. It boasts three bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, two parking spaces and a fenced-in yard (although the landlord prohibits pets). It also offers granite countertops, main level hardwood floors and first floor laundry. The rental price does not include utilities. The house is available July 1 and tenants must sign a minimum one-year lease. A credit report and letter of employment are required.
This home is near the Clarkson Go Station, has recently been renovated and costs $2,000 a month. It's 1,900 sq. ft. and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, hardwood flooring throughout, a finished basement and a recently renovated kitchen. It also has enough parking spaces for three cars. No pets or smoking are permitted.
This three-bedroom townhouse on Glen Erin Drive is $1,695 a month and boasts one-and-a-half baths. It's also pet friendly, which is a rarity among rentals. Other amenities include all major appliances (including a dishwasher), air conditioning, a wood burning fireplace, an attached garage with a driveway and proximity to Meadowvale Go, Meadowvale Town Centre and UTM.
This pet friendly three-bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom house is $1,850 a month and utilities are included in the price. It's freshly painted and boasts a large backyard, air conditioning, new lighting, main floor laundry and a walk-in closet in the master bedroom. It is available immediately.
This semi-detached corner house boasts three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths and costs $1,900 a month. It is available starting in July and is not pet friendly. It's relatively close to Square One and the Heartland area.
- PHOTOS: The most--and least--affordable houses that recently changed hands in Mississauga
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities
- PHOTOS: The most expensive and the least expensive houses in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the priciest (and cheapest) houses that just sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The most and least expensive houses in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga