5 Houses for Rent in Mississauga
We recently provided a few quick rundowns of affordable rental properties in the $500-$1,500 range in the city and thought it was high time we showed you some houses that are available if you're looking to rent with family or friends and need adequate space for you clothes, gaming consoles and elaborate DVD collections (if you still has one of those, of course).
Houses, as you might expect, will cost you a little (or a lot) more than a basement suite or one-bedroom apartment. That said, they're great if you need a few bedrooms for parents, kids or roommates.
Here's a list of five houses available for rent in Mississauga.
This approx. 2,100 sq. ft. house on Felicity Crescent near Erindale Go Station is available for $1,980 a month. It boasts three bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, two parking spaces and a fenced-in yard (although the landlord prohibits pets). It also offers granite countertops, main level hardwood floors and first floor laundry. The rental price does not include utilities. The house is available July 1 and tenants must sign a minimum one-year lease. A credit report and letter of employment are required.
This home is near the Clarkson Go Station, has recently been renovated and costs $2,000 a month. It's 1,900 sq. ft. and has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, hardwood flooring throughout, a finished basement and a recently renovated kitchen. It also has enough parking spaces for three cars. No pets or smoking are permitted.
This three-bedroom townhouse on Glen Erin Drive is $1,695 a month and boasts one-and-a-half baths. It's also pet friendly, which is a rarity among rentals. Other amenities include all major appliances (including a dishwasher), air conditioning, a wood burning fireplace, an attached garage with a driveway and proximity to Meadowvale Go, Meadowvale Town Centre and UTM.
This pet friendly three-bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom house is $1,850 a month and utilities are included in the price. It's freshly painted and boasts a large backyard, air conditioning, new lighting, main floor laundry and a walk-in closet in the master bedroom. It is available immediately.
This semi-detached corner house boasts three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths and costs $1,900 a month. It is available starting in July and is not pet friendly. It's relatively close to Square One and the Heartland area.
- PHOTOS: The most--and least--affordable houses that recently changed hands in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the priciest (and cheapest) houses that just sold in Mississauga
- Five Rentals Under $1000 in Mississauga - Part 3
- 5 City Centre Condos for Rent - July 2015
- PHOTOS: These Are the Most Affordable Houses in Mississauga Right Now
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend