$1 Million Lottery Ticket Sold in Mississauga
Good news, everyone—someone who recently made a purchase in Mississauga could become very, very rich.
OLG recently announced that three Maxmillions winning tickets for the Friday, June 2 draw were sold in Ontario.
The winning tickets, each worth $1 million, were sold in Hamilton, Mississauga and Toronto. In more good news, three Encore winning tickets worth $100,000 were sold in Markham, Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot and the Maxmillions prizes.
The next LOTTO MAX draw will be held on Friday, June 9, 2017 for an estimated $15 million jackpot.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. EDT for the draw that evening.
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga