$1 Million Lottery Ticket Sold in Mississauga
Good news, everyone—someone who recently made a purchase in Mississauga could become very, very rich.
OLG recently announced that three Maxmillions winning tickets for the Friday, June 2 draw were sold in Ontario.
The winning tickets, each worth $1 million, were sold in Hamilton, Mississauga and Toronto. In more good news, three Encore winning tickets worth $100,000 were sold in Markham, Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot and the Maxmillions prizes.
The next LOTTO MAX draw will be held on Friday, June 9, 2017 for an estimated $15 million jackpot.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. EDT for the draw that evening.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow