$1 Million Lottery Ticket Sold in Mississauga
Good news, everyone—someone who recently made a purchase in Mississauga could become very, very rich.
OLG recently announced that three Maxmillions winning tickets for the Friday, June 2 draw were sold in Ontario.
The winning tickets, each worth $1 million, were sold in Hamilton, Mississauga and Toronto. In more good news, three Encore winning tickets worth $100,000 were sold in Markham, Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot and the Maxmillions prizes.
The next LOTTO MAX draw will be held on Friday, June 9, 2017 for an estimated $15 million jackpot.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. EDT for the draw that evening.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Collision Blocking Lanes on 410 in Mississauga