YouTube Celebrity Set to Appear at Square One in Mississauga Very Soon
Everyone knows that malls and shopping centres tend to be a little quieter after the holidays, but that doesn't mean that unique events aren't happening at some choice retail hotspots.
In fact, an exciting event is about to take place at Square One in Mississauga.
If you love makeup, you probably already know that Morphe, a makeup and beauty brand started by artists and influencers in Los Angeles, recently opened a brand new location in Square One (just in time for Christmas, fortunately).
Now, the cosmetics store is marking its upcoming grand opening celebration with an appearance by a renowned makeup artist who has taken YouTube by storm.
Square One recently announced that on Saturday, January 12, makeup guru and internet personality James Charles will be at Square One to celebrate the Morphe's official grand opening.
According to Square One, Charles will be on site for photo opportunities with fans.
There will also be exclusive scratch cards offering discounts, gift with purchase or an opportunity to wait in line to meet Charles himself.
For those who are unaware, Charles made history as the first male brand ambassador for CoverGirl back in 2016.
Now, Charles—who is just 19-years-old—boasts over 12 million Instagram followers and more than 13 million subscribers on YouTube.
He's even done Kylie Jenner's makeup (for Halloween, no less) and made his very own ASMR video.
Square One says it's holding a contest for a chance to win a wristband to meet Charles on January 12.
The contest closes on January 10, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Click here to learn more.
- VIDEO: This is the Reason Square One was Ridiculously Crowded Last Weekend
- PHOTOS: Renowned Makeup Artist Makes Special Appearance at Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win