Youth transported to hospital after stabbing in Mississauga
Police say there has been a stabbing at Bromsgrove Road and Playford Road in Mississauga.
Two youth were involved in an altercation and a victim suffered stab wounds, according to Peel police.
The victim was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say one youth has been taken into custody.
There is no threat to students as police say this was an isolated incident.
UPDATE: A call was received at 12:29 p.m. in regard to the incident. Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga