Youth centre employee from Mississauga charged with sexual assault
A youth worker from Mississauga has been charged with sexual assault.
Following a joint investigation between the Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) and the Children’s Aid Society, 24-year-old Elizabeth Lopresti was arrested and charged with three offences:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Exploitation
- Breach of Trust
Lopresti, an employee of the Syl Apps Youth Centre in Oakville, was released on a Promise to Appear in Milton Provincial Court on Tuesday November 3, 2020.
The offences allegedly took place at the Youth Centre and Lopresti was suspended from her position at the onset of the investigation.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact Detective Constable Dan Matthews of the Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit at 905-825-4747 extension 8973.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Corrections officer from Brampton charged with sexual assault
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Mississauga private school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Hamilton Police officer charged with sexual assault after 5-month SIU investigation
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine