Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault
Police have made an arrest following an investigation into two sexual assault incidents that took place in Mississauga.
On Friday, September 8 at around 8:30 a.m., 45 year-old woman was sexually assaulted on the roadway in the area of Wharton Way and Dundas Street East.
According to Peel Police, the same suspect then assaulted a 22 year-old woman on the same day around 4:10 p.m. in the area of Dundas Street East and Universal Drive.
Following an investigation that was assisted by the public, police arrested a 13 year-old boy from Mississauga. He has been charged with sexual assault and two counts of assault.
He will be held pending a bail hearing on Thursday, October 26.
Anyone with further information regarding these incidents can call the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents