Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault
Police have made an arrest following an investigation into two sexual assault incidents that took place in Mississauga.
On Friday, September 8 at around 8:30 a.m., 45 year-old woman was sexually assaulted on the roadway in the area of Wharton Way and Dundas Street East.
According to Peel Police, the same suspect then assaulted a 22 year-old woman on the same day around 4:10 p.m. in the area of Dundas Street East and Universal Drive.
Following an investigation that was assisted by the public, police arrested a 13 year-old boy from Mississauga. He has been charged with sexual assault and two counts of assault.
He will be held pending a bail hearing on Thursday, October 26.
Anyone with further information regarding these incidents can call the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- CLOSURE: Mississauga Cafe Closed for Health Violations
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Brand New App Offers Access to Amazing Restaurant Deals in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Working Fire in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Citizens Claim Massive Lottery Cash Prizes
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga