You'll want to avoid parts of the Sherman Access in Hamilton next week
The east leg of the Sherman Access will be closed on Tuesday (June 22).
Road maintenance will begin at 8 a.m. between the Sherman Cut and Kenilworth Access.
The closure is expected to wrap up by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, weather permitting.
The scope of work includes Kenilworth gate controller maintenance, ditching, rock removal, litter cleanup, as well as street-lighting pole replacement and straightening.
Motorists are being advised to take an alternate route to avoid the closure.
HSR will not be impacted by the closure.
- Area of Sherman Access closing as City of Hamilton completes rockfall protection work
- Parts of the Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway in Hamilton will be closed in both directions
- Road closures, delays ahead for Milton drivers with bridge work set to begin
- TRAFFIC: Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- Spring maintenance and clean-up work begins in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children