You Can Still Get This Specialty Frappuccino at Some Locations in Mississauga
Question: does your future have this specialty frappuccino in it?
Answer: it could!
Major coffee chain Starbucks is always coming up with new frappuccinos, and this time, the coffee giant has released a crystal ball frappuccino.
Now, while the frappuccino was supposed to be available from March 22-26, 2018, we’ll let you in on a little secret.
It’s actually still available at some locations in our city. Several locations still have the ingredients to make the crystal ball frappuccino, you just have to ask for them to make it!
Keep in mind that you should call your local Starbucks ahead of time if you’re heading there specifically for this specialty frappe, just to make sure they have it.
So, what’s in this sugary beverage?
It’s a turquoise, peach-infused, cream-based blended drink, topped with peach-flavoured whipped cream and green, purple, or blue sprinkles.
The internet seems to be enjoying the new drink for the most part!
Are you going to try it?
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
- Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
- Starbucks Releases Craziest Frappuccino Yet
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize