You Can Now Get Your Starbucks Order Delivered To Your Home
If you love coffee in Mississauga but don’t want to leave the house, you’re in luck!
Starbucks Canada has officially launched its Canada wide delivery service via Uber Eats.
The popular coffee chain first announced it’s delivery service was coming to Canada in July.
Coffee lovers can take advantage of the new service which:
- Has a door-to-door delivery service.
- Unique packaging and beverage solutions to ensure quality and experience of hot and cold menu items, which will be customizable.
- Ability to access and track Starbucks Delivers through the Uber Eats mobile app.
Starbucks already offered delivery services in other countries, such as the U.S., China, and the UK.
Will you be ordering your next coffee for delivery?
Photos courtesy of Starbucks Canada
- Get Your Morning Coffee Delivered to Your Front Door This Summer
- Uber Eats offering free delivery
- Popular delivery company partnering with pharmacy to deliver meds right to your door
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- A Very Unique New Menu Item Has Finally Launched at a Popular Coffee Shop in Canada
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today