You Can Now Get Your Starbucks Order Delivered To Your Home
If you love coffee in Mississauga but don’t want to leave the house, you’re in luck!
Starbucks Canada has officially launched its Canada wide delivery service via Uber Eats.
The popular coffee chain first announced it’s delivery service was coming to Canada in July.
Coffee lovers can take advantage of the new service which:
- Has a door-to-door delivery service.
- Unique packaging and beverage solutions to ensure quality and experience of hot and cold menu items, which will be customizable.
- Ability to access and track Starbucks Delivers through the Uber Eats mobile app.
Starbucks already offered delivery services in other countries, such as the U.S., China, and the UK.
Will you be ordering your next coffee for delivery?
Photos courtesy of Starbucks Canada
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard