You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
You’ve probably been wrapped in your blanket scarf with a toque on since Starbucks released their pumpkin spice latte at the beginning of the month, and now, Timmies has upped its game for fall!
Tim Hortons has officially released a pumpkin spice latte of their own for the season alongside their pumpkin spice muffin, which is filled with cream cheese.
According to Tim Hortons on Facebook, the latte now has “twice the spice.”
The pumpkin spice latte is a twist on Tim Hortons’s classic latte, flavoured with pumpkin spice and topped with whipped cream.
Unfortunately, their pumpkin spice tea hasn’t made a comeback this season.
The holidays are clearly upon us, with seasonal treats on the menu at cafes and restos across the city! Next up: gingerbread and candycane everything.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons on Facebook
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- Pumpkin Spice KD coming to Canada this fall
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19