You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
You’ve probably been wrapped in your blanket scarf with a toque on since Starbucks released their pumpkin spice latte at the beginning of the month, and now, Timmies has upped its game for fall!
Tim Hortons has officially released a pumpkin spice latte of their own for the season alongside their pumpkin spice muffin, which is filled with cream cheese.
According to Tim Hortons on Facebook, the latte now has “twice the spice.”
The pumpkin spice latte is a twist on Tim Hortons’s classic latte, flavoured with pumpkin spice and topped with whipped cream.
Unfortunately, their pumpkin spice tea hasn’t made a comeback this season.
The holidays are clearly upon us, with seasonal treats on the menu at cafes and restos across the city! Next up: gingerbread and candycane everything.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons on Facebook
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon