You Can Now Get Poutine at This Major Restaurant Chain
Their fresh-cut fries are something to rave about and it’s only fitting that we deliver this to you on National Poutine Day, Mississauga peeps.
Who doesn't love to indulge in fries, especially on a holiday (calories don’t count when it’s a special day, right)?
And now, some exciting news.
Swiss Chalet is offering up a few varieties of a Canadian classic: poutine.
There’s Taco Poutine … fries are topped with rotisserie chicken in an ancho sauce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, then drizzled in sour cream and smothered in chalet sauce.
The Rotisserie Beef poutine comes with cheddar cheese and green onions before it’s smothered in gravy.
Finally, the Shawarma Poutine has fries covered with rotisserie chicken, feta cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, drizzled with a garlic aioli, smothered in chalet sauce and spiced with a lemon pepper seasoning.
It’s now being offered at all locations.
(Side note to tell my cousin Chris in Montreal — he absolutely LOVES Swiss Chalet and insists on stopping in whenever he’s in Ontario on business).
Are you going to try poutine at Swiss Chalet?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- Top 5 Culturally Inspired Poutine in Mississauga
- Brand New Cheesesteak and Poutine Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Poutine Joint Releases Interesting New Menu Item in Mississauga
- Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming