You Can Now Get Poutine at This Major Restaurant Chain
Their fresh-cut fries are something to rave about and it’s only fitting that we deliver this to you on National Poutine Day, Mississauga peeps.
Who doesn't love to indulge in fries, especially on a holiday (calories don’t count when it’s a special day, right)?
And now, some exciting news.
Swiss Chalet is offering up a few varieties of a Canadian classic: poutine.
There’s Taco Poutine … fries are topped with rotisserie chicken in an ancho sauce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, then drizzled in sour cream and smothered in chalet sauce.
The Rotisserie Beef poutine comes with cheddar cheese and green onions before it’s smothered in gravy.
Finally, the Shawarma Poutine has fries covered with rotisserie chicken, feta cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, drizzled with a garlic aioli, smothered in chalet sauce and spiced with a lemon pepper seasoning.
It’s now being offered at all locations.
(Side note to tell my cousin Chris in Montreal — he absolutely LOVES Swiss Chalet and insists on stopping in whenever he’s in Ontario on business).
Are you going to try poutine at Swiss Chalet?
- Swiss Chalet restaurants now offering Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- Top 5 Culturally Inspired Poutine in Mississauga
- Brand New Cheesesteak and Poutine Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- A once-bustling Swiss Chalet location has shut down in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today