You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Mississauga
What better way to warm up than with a hot cup of coffee in the middle of winter?
It’s no secret that Canadian winters call for toasty coats, purring kittens to cuddle with, roaring fireplaces, and hot beverages to combat the snow and the cold.
McDonald’s Canada has kicked off February with the official launch of $1 coffees across the country.
It’s true — from February 5 until March 4, 2018, you can get any size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee for $1, including the massive XL size if you’re looking for a giant caffeine boost.
This is probably the best time to collect McCafe stickers (they come on the coffee cups), where seven stickers get you a free coffee.
It’s also a very interesting time to launch cheap coffees, just days ahead of Tim Hortons’s Roll Up the Rim contest, which starts on February 7.
Regardless, more cheap coffee and chances to win prizes for you!
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- New Lotto Winner Celebrating Big Win in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Emergency Crews Race to Fire in Downtown Mississauga
- New Report Indicates Mississauga is at Risk of Housing Bubble
- Mississauga Could Win Substantial Amount of Money
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- McDonald's is Offering Free Coffee in Mississauga (and Beyond)
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Mississauga All Week
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January