You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Mississauga
What better way to warm up than with a hot cup of coffee in the middle of winter?
It’s no secret that Canadian winters call for toasty coats, purring kittens to cuddle with, roaring fireplaces, and hot beverages to combat the snow and the cold.
McDonald’s Canada has kicked off February with the official launch of $1 coffees across the country.
It’s true — from February 5 until March 4, 2018, you can get any size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee for $1, including the massive XL size if you’re looking for a giant caffeine boost.
This is probably the best time to collect McCafe stickers (they come on the coffee cups), where seven stickers get you a free coffee.
It’s also a very interesting time to launch cheap coffees, just days ahead of Tim Hortons’s Roll Up the Rim contest, which starts on February 7.
Regardless, more cheap coffee and chances to win prizes for you!
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- Beloved Reality TV Show Looking for Mississauga Cast Members for Brand New Series
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Mississauga Raptors Championship Win Celebrations
- Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship
- Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia
- McDonald's is Offering Free Coffee in Mississauga (and Beyond)
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Mississauga All Week
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Mississauga
- Extremely Cheap Coffee Available in Mississauga This Week