You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink in Mississauga This Week
Are you ready for the holidays?
It might not be snowing yet, but Starbucks often tells the seasons with their drinks. First came iced teas in the summer, followed by the classic pumpkin spice latte, and now, Starbucks's holilday drinks are out, and with that, you can get a free drink right here in Brampton.
Here's the deal:
If you buy one holiday drink between November 9-13 at any time between 2-5 p.m., you can get one free to share!
That's right, it's that simple.
As for what drinks are available to choose from, there's the gingerbread latte, the chestnut praline latte, the eggnog latte, the peppermint mocha, the caramel brule latte, and the holiday spice flat white.
So you can grab your favourite drink or you can try something new. Or you can grab your favourite drink and something new, since you can get two drinks (or, you know, you can share and spread the holiday cheer with Starbucks's holiday drinks.
Starbucks has also released their holiday cups, which are always fun. This year, they're white with red accents, and you can colour in the rest and add your own flair.
Happy holidays, Mississauga!
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
- Free Tea at Starbucks in Mississauga This Friday
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga