You Can Get a Free Doughnut in Mississauga Very Soon
Soft, sweet, and melt-in-your-mouth good - doughnuts come in all flavours, shapes, and sizes, and they’re all delicious to boot.
There is truly nothing like treating yourself to a really indulgent doughnut.
Wouldn’t it be awesome to get a doughnut for free?
If you answered yes, you’re in luck - Krispy Kreme is giving away free doughnuts in honour of National Doughnut Day on Friday June 1.
That means that when you stop by Krispy Kreme any time on Friday, you can get any of their doughnut varities for free.
Of course, there’s the original glazed doughnut. That’s a classic.
There’s also the new cake batter doughnut, the chocolate or maple iced glazed doughnuts, the sugar doughnut, even doughnuts filled with lemon, raspberry, or cinnamon apple, and tons more.
A doughnut at Krispy Kreme typically rings in at under $2, but if you’re really craving one, it might be worth it to stop by.
And who doesn’t love free food?
Two things to keep in mind: first, no, you don’t have to make a purchase to get your free doughnut! Second, you can only get one doughnut…so choose wisely.
Locations across the U.S. and Canada are participating. The most convenient locations for us in Mississauga is - of course - the Mississauga location at 5920 Mavis Rd. in Heartland Town Centre. It’s open from 6:30 a.m.-11 p.m. on Fridays.
You can also head into Toronto to one of the Krispy Kreme locations. There’s one at 164 McCaul St., one at 215 Harbord St., and one at 400 Spadina Ave.
Are you going to get a doughnut?
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion