YMCA Oakville hosting 50/50 charity draw
Oakville residents currently have an opportunity to win a cash prize, all while supporting a great cause.
The YMCA of Oakville recently announced that they are hosting a “win-win situation;” a 50/50 draw, which will provide a chance for participants to win money, while simultaneously contributing to charity and supporting the organization.
The YMCA, which was founded in 1851, is a charity dedicated to the health of individuals and communities. By purchasing tickets for the upcoming draw, Ontario residents will have a chance to win 50 per cent of the total amount of money raised.
“The other 50 per cent of the proceeds raised supports children, youth, adults, families, and seniors facing barriers to health in Oakville and Halton,” stated YMCA Oakville’s website.
Raffle tickets are being sold in three bundles; 20 tickets for $20, 80 for $40 or 300 for $75.
The draw will take place on June 17, 2021.
For more information, click here.
- YMCA of Oakville receives Trillium grant to enhance accessibility at facility
- Oakville YMCA site of new Halton vaccination clinic
- YMCA, Raptors 905 partnering for season, hosting virtual basketball discussion
- Two Additional Winning Lotto Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- $1 million lottery prize was won by a ticket in Ontario on Saturday's draw
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month