Yet Another Mississauga Citizen Takes Home Large Lottery Cash Prize
If there’s such a thing as being “too lucky,” Mississauga is experiencing it right now.
In addition to the earlier news of two residents taking home some big lotto wins, OLG recently announced that a third citizen — Peter Campagna from Mississauga — has won $50,000 in the Daily Keno draw (from the evening of March 8, 2017).
When the 61 year old father of two realized he’d won, he let out a scream.
"I was at the gas station when I decided to check my lottery tickets," said Campagna at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto where he picked up his winnings. "Surely enough, my Daily Keno ticket turned out to be a big winner. That day I shared the wonderful news with family and friends.”
As for what he’ll do with the cash, Campagna plans to start off with a nice dinner and a weekend getaway.
The winning ticket was purchased at Hasty Market on Rexdale Boulevard in Etobicoke.
Congratulations to Campagna and the other lucky Mississauga winners!
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga