Yet Another Mississauga Citizen Takes Home Large Lottery Cash Prize
If there’s such a thing as being “too lucky,” Mississauga is experiencing it right now.
In addition to the earlier news of two residents taking home some big lotto wins, OLG recently announced that a third citizen — Peter Campagna from Mississauga — has won $50,000 in the Daily Keno draw (from the evening of March 8, 2017).
When the 61 year old father of two realized he’d won, he let out a scream.
"I was at the gas station when I decided to check my lottery tickets," said Campagna at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto where he picked up his winnings. "Surely enough, my Daily Keno ticket turned out to be a big winner. That day I shared the wonderful news with family and friends.”
As for what he’ll do with the cash, Campagna plans to start off with a nice dinner and a weekend getaway.
The winning ticket was purchased at Hasty Market on Rexdale Boulevard in Etobicoke.
Congratulations to Campagna and the other lucky Mississauga winners!
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic