WOW Korean Restaurant Closes for Renos
One of the more popular Korean restaurants in Mississauga and one that is listed on the top 5 Korean restaurants in Mississauga is closed for renos until sometime in April.
WOW Korean Restaurant was the epitome of a hole in wall joint and is located in one of the oldest plazas in Mississauga by HWY 10 and Dundas. I guess that is why they want to do some renos to be a little more modern.
As you can tell by this video, this is how good hot Bibimbap should look and sound like when you first get it. The bulgogi was just as sizzling and delicious as well. This place is a little pricey for what it is. Might not be the best place for a first date, but it's a great place for a date once you're married.
We hope it opens in early April!
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s a Look at Mississauga’s Hottest Neighbourhoods
- Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Upcoming Hip-Hop Duo Looks To Fill Void In The Music Industry