WOW Korean Restaurant Closes for Renos
One of the more popular Korean restaurants in Mississauga and one that is listed on the top 5 Korean restaurants in Mississauga is closed for renos until sometime in April.
WOW Korean Restaurant was the epitome of a hole in wall joint and is located in one of the oldest plazas in Mississauga by HWY 10 and Dundas. I guess that is why they want to do some renos to be a little more modern.
As you can tell by this video, this is how good hot Bibimbap should look and sound like when you first get it. The bulgogi was just as sizzling and delicious as well. This place is a little pricey for what it is. Might not be the best place for a first date, but it's a great place for a date once you're married.
We hope it opens in early April!
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada