WOW Korean Restaurant Closes for Renos
One of the more popular Korean restaurants in Mississauga and one that is listed on the top 5 Korean restaurants in Mississauga is closed for renos until sometime in April.
WOW Korean Restaurant was the epitome of a hole in wall joint and is located in one of the oldest plazas in Mississauga by HWY 10 and Dundas. I guess that is why they want to do some renos to be a little more modern.
As you can tell by this video, this is how good hot Bibimbap should look and sound like when you first get it. The bulgogi was just as sizzling and delicious as well. This place is a little pricey for what it is. Might not be the best place for a first date, but it's a great place for a date once you're married.
We hope it opens in early April!
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- A Flood Watch is Officially In Effect for Mississauga and Surrounding Cities
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views