Would You Use a Personal Shopper in Mississauga?
If you’re really busy, really bougie, or you just hate shopping and would rather pawn it off on someone else, you might consider having a personal shopper in Mississauga.
New services come and go as technology infuses with our lifestyles. Traditional personal shopping involves a pro shopper at your service at a typically upscale store. But a new personal shopping service has come to light.
Handled Concierge Services recently launched a mobile-based personal shopping service in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, called Handled, where you can hire a personal shopper.
According to the service, “with a personalized approach for each client, Handled offers full service personal shopping, gift purchasing, wardrobe consultation and styling, and more for professionals.”
That might sound lavish, but perhaps it’s not so far-fetched to hire someone else to help you with your schedule.
After all, professionals often hire assistants to help with their workload anyways.
"I know how busy life can get - I've been there, and sometimes there just aren't enough hours in a day to get through your to-do list," said Shira Yoskovitch, founder and CEO of Handled Concierge Services. "Whether it's planning for a big life change, or simply updating your wardrobe for an upcoming vacation, Handled takes the stress out of a routine activity like shopping, and gives clients time back in their day to focus on more important tasks."
This first-of-its-kind service is personalized and customizable.
Here’s how it works: you create a profile, schedule a free consultation with your shopper, and set a budget and a timeline. Your “Handler” will research the market, browse online and brick-and-mortar stores, plan logistics for pickup and delivery, and finally, purchase your items.
Sounds kind of nice, right?
In comparison to traditional in-store personal shopping services, which are priced at a ballpark of $140 per hour, Handled begins at $60 per hour for wardrobe consultations and 20 per cent of an items value for shopping services, and decreases its cost if you use the service more.
"Our small agile team of Handlers takes the time to understand each client's needs and taste, and is aware of every important date and event in their schedule," said Yoskovitch.
The truly tiny team of Handlers (there are only three of them right now) consists of a selection of current or past retail executives and associates.
If you really want to pamper yourself, Handled also offers specialized services such closet visits, styling, alterations, hair and makeup, and themed gift wrapping.
Whether or not you would use a personal shopper, you’ve got to admit, this is pretty innovative!
For more info, click here.
- Mississauga Walmart Shopper Sues for $500,000 After Being Injured by Unsafe Shopping Cart
- Is Your Holiday Shopping Done Online or at the Mall?
- Social service providers lagging behind when it comes to making services digitally accessible: report
- Canadians Avoiding Stress of Back-to-School Shopping: Poll
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Flood outlook currently in effect for Mississauga