Workers at three Mississauga grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Three people have tested positive for COVID-19 today at three different Mississauga grocery stores.
A person who works at the Real Canadian Superstore at Argentia Rd. and Winston Churchill Blvd. received a positive result. The person last worked at the store on December 5.
At the Loblaws store at McLaughlin Rd. and Regal Dr. a person who has tested positive last worked on November 30.
And another Loblaws location, this one on Lakeshore Rd. W. west of Mississauga Rd., had a positive test returned for a worker who was last on the job December 7.
Loblaws, the parent company for these three stores, said they are making public all known positive tests for the virus and that it is working closely with public health officials and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in the stores.
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga