Workers at three Mississauga grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Three people have tested positive for COVID-19 today at three different Mississauga grocery stores.
A person who works at the Real Canadian Superstore at Argentia Rd. and Winston Churchill Blvd. received a positive result. The person last worked at the store on December 5.
At the Loblaws store at McLaughlin Rd. and Regal Dr. a person who has tested positive last worked on November 30.
And another Loblaws location, this one on Lakeshore Rd. W. west of Mississauga Rd., had a positive test returned for a worker who was last on the job December 7.
Loblaws, the parent company for these three stores, said they are making public all known positive tests for the virus and that it is working closely with public health officials and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in the stores.
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton