Workers at three Mississauga grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Three people have tested positive for COVID-19 today at three different Mississauga grocery stores.
A person who works at the Real Canadian Superstore at Argentia Rd. and Winston Churchill Blvd. received a positive result. The person last worked at the store on December 5.
At the Loblaws store at McLaughlin Rd. and Regal Dr. a person who has tested positive last worked on November 30.
And another Loblaws location, this one on Lakeshore Rd. W. west of Mississauga Rd., had a positive test returned for a worker who was last on the job December 7.
Loblaws, the parent company for these three stores, said they are making public all known positive tests for the virus and that it is working closely with public health officials and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in the stores.
- Workers at Mississauga and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at grocery stores in Brampton and Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February