Worker in Mississauga hurt in fall: police
A man in Mississauga was taken to a trauma centre on Friday after an industrial accident.
Peel Regional Police say an adult man fell off a loading dock at Ridgeway Drive and The Collegeway. Emergency services were called. The full extent of his physical injuries is unconfirmed, but he was taken to a trauma centre.
INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 11, 2021
- Ridgeway Dr/ The Collegeway #Mississauga
- Adult male fell off a loading dock
- Emergency services on scene
- u/k injuries at this time
- Male being transported to trauma
- Ministry of Labor contacted
- C/R 7:00 pm
The Ontario Ministry of Labour has contacted been contacted about the incident.
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man taken to trauma centre in life-threatening condition due to industrial accident in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Worker Dies in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Male stabbed in Oshawa, taken to trauma centre
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other